Scott's Outdoor Blog


Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Hunting Report

 Headed back home again this weekend to check trail cameras, hang another stand, and do a little hunting.   I bought 2 new cameras last weekend since my old one went out on me, and I was anxious to see some pics this year.  The Tasco camera took plenty of pictures; unfortunately, they were all of the weeds in front of the camera.  The Bushnell came through though, taking over 1000 pics, including these 2 up and coming bucks.



 















 Below are some video clips from sitting in the ground blind Saturday and Sunday evenings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet pics finally!!!! I think both of those bucks to be 2-2 1/2 year old bucks. I still think the buck we had coming at us Saturday evening before we got into the blind to be a bigger buck, but not by much. Also the deer in the video from that west wheat field looks to have some long g2s. I think that spot may pay off with our 2 decoys out there especially during that first week of november!!! I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete